Table tennis tables can be divided into indoor and outdoor table tennis tables, folding non-movable table tennis tables and folding mobile table tennis tables. Folding non-movable table tennis tables are inconvenient to move and are generally used for fixed venues.
Product description of table tennis table:
1. The table surface of the table tennis table is also called the playing surface, which is rectangular, 2.74m long, 1.525m wide, and the horizontal height from the ground is 0.76. m, the thickness of the competitive table is usually 18~30mm;
2. The table tennis table should have a 2cm wide white line along the four sides of the table, and each court should be covered by a 3mm wide line parallel to the sideline. The white center line is equally divided, and this center line should be regarded as the area of each right hemisphere;
3. There are usually three types of table tennis tables at present: non-rolling tables, namely on the underframe There are no wheels at the bottom of the table; rolling, single folding table; rolling, integral folding table;
4. What are the requirements for the table tennis table for international competitions: The table must be approved by ITTF, and the color is only It can be blue or green;
5. The following parameters of the table tennis table are the key points of ITTF testing:
1) Length: 2740mm Width: 1525mm Height: 760mm;
2) Elasticity: Release the table tennis ball from a place 300mm away from the table, and the rebound height is 230~260mm;
3) The friction coefficient is lt;0.6.
How to maintain the table tennis table:
1. Keep the table dry and do not expose it to the sun , So as to avoid deformation of the table surface;
2. Do not place the table on uneven places;
3. If the table surface is dusty, you can wrung out the wet towel and wipe it with water. Do not pour it. The water is on the table surface and cannot be washed directly with water;
4. If it is a foldable table, please close the table after use;
5. Do not directly use hot items such as boiling water Place it on the table;
6. Do not sit or lie on the table tennis table to avoid crushing the table feet.
The performance characteristics of the table tennis table:
1. Stability: The body will inevitably be affected during exercise. If the table touches, the table will shake slightly. If the degree of this jitter is too great, it will affect the use. In this regard, Risheng Sports’ table tennis tables are doing very well. Risheng Sports has a global table tennis table production line with excellent product quality;
2. Safety: This requirement is relative to the folding table. . When the ball table is in a folded state, it should not open by itself without external force, and should be capable of self-locking reliably.
The flexibility of the table tennis table:
The table top of the table tennis table is generally made of wood, and it can also be used Other materials. Regardless of the material, the elasticity standard is the same, that is, the standard ball falls from a height of 0.3 meters to the table, and the height of the bounce is about 0.23 meters. The playing field for table tennis is rectangular, with a length of not less than 14 meters, a width of not less than 7 meters, and a ceiling height of not less than 4 meters. In a formal competition, there should be no bright light sources around the court, and the ground of the court should not be white, so as not to affect the sight of the athletes.
Beijing Xinghong Sporting Goods Co., Ltd. is based on the business philosophy of "learning, sincerity, earnestness, and trustworthiness", and sincere service has won the trust and satisfaction of our customers. Have a good reputation in the same industry and customers.