Class A Individual Competition·Xinghua
1. Organizer< p cms-style="font-L">State General Administration of Sports Chess and Cards Management Center
China Chess Association
Xinghua City People’s Government, Jiangsu Province
Jiangsu Province Chess Sports Association
Xinghua City Culture, Sports, Radio, Film and Tourism Bureau
Xinghua Chess School
4. Competition time and location
May 6-15, 2021, will be held in Xinghua City, Jiangsu Province.
(1) The top 11 in the 2020 annual average rating Chess player.
(2) The organizer and the organizer recommend a chess player.
(3) If a female chess player participates in the men’s competition, there is only one player, and the following conditions must be met:
1. Women’s world champions are prioritized;
2. Many women’s world champions are required to participate in the men’s division, and their ranks are prioritized;
3. There is no women’s world championship title, ranking priority;
4. Female chess players participating in the men’s competition, no ranking Lower than the last player in the men's category.
Six. Competition method
(1) The competition adopts a round-robin system, with a total of 11 rounds;
(2) The game time is 90 minutes for each side, plus 30 seconds for each move.
(3) The game adopts the latest Chinese version of "Chess Competition Referee Manual".
7. Ranking admission and rewards
(1) Male and female scores are calculated separately;p>
(2) Men and women will each take the top 8 and award medals and certificates;
(3) Participating players have a bonus. The total bonus is RMB 500,000 (before tax), and the bonus is not evenly divided;
(4) The competition calculates the international grade;
(5) The participating players According to the results, according to the relevant selection methods of the Chinese chess team, the Chinese team was selected to participate in relevant major international competitions.
8. Referee and arbitration
(1) The chief referee and choreographer are selected by the organizer, and the other referees are selected by the organizer in accordance with the relevant regulations of the General Administration of Sports of the People’s Republic of China. ">(2) Arbitration
1. The arbitration committee is composed of 5 persons, including 1 sponsor, 1 organizer, 1 team leader, coach and athlete each .
2. The scope of arbitration duties shall be implemented in accordance with the "Arbitration Commission Regulations".
(1) Before April 27, 2021, each participating unit must submit the list of participating athletes in duplicate to:
1. Organizer: China Chess Association
Contact person: Li Qi
Address: Chess Department, Chinese Chess Academy, No. 80 Tiantan East Road, Dongcheng District, Beijing
Zip code: 100061
2. Co-organizer: Xinghua Chess School
Contact person: Jun Xia
Address: No. 118, Yingwu Road, Xinghua City, Jiangsu Province International Chess School
Zip code: 225700
(2) The registration form must be stamped with provincial sports Official seal of the competent authority, otherwise the registration will be invalid.
(3) Those who cannot participate for any reason after registration must report to the organizer in writing 5 days before the competition. No reason after registration. Participants will be disqualified for the next year.
(4) All participating athletes need to provide nucleic acid testing qualification documents. After the athletes arrive in the competition area, the organizing committee has the right to request Athletes undergo a re-examination of nucleic acid testing.
Chess pieces, chessboards, and chess clocks should meet FIDE equipment standards, all equipment must be confirmed by the chief referee before the game.
(1) The travel expenses of the participating players shall be borne by themselves, and the board and lodging expenses shall be implemented according to the requirements of the conference.
(2) The conference is responsible for competition, refereeing, publicity, reception and other expenses.
12. Matters not covered will be notified separately.
Competition schedule< h2>