According to the plan, the new phase of the National Football Team will be assembled in Haikou on December 1 to start the final preparations for the Asian Cup. The team will be held in 19 Japan set off from Guangzhou to Doha, Qatar for training. The preparations for the national football team in Doha will end on December 28, and then the team will head to Abu Dhabi, UAE. As the Asian Cup Organizing Committee has strict standards for pre-match reception, the national football team will not go to Al Ain, the first game of the group stage, until January 6 next year. It is worth noting that the AFC has set a quota of 23 for each team to register for the Asian Cup, so Lippi needs to subtract within this period of time, select 25 from the 27 players in the training camp, and select them before the start of the game. The best 23 players will compete in the Asian Cup. Who will be the final 23 players? Wait and see.
The following is the announcement of the Football Association:
All relevant clubs:
In order to prepare for the 2019 Asian Cup finals, after According to the study of the national team coaching staff and the approval of the Chinese Football Association, the Chinese National Men’s Football Team is scheduled to organize training camps in Haikou City, Hainan Province from December 1st to December 19th, 2018. The relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
1. List of personnel
Head coach: Lippi
Team leader: Liu Dianqiu
Deputy team leader: Zhang He
Management: Kang Bing, Huang Song, Huang Weitao
Assistant coaches: Pezzotti, Madaloni, De Rosso
Goalkeeper coach: Lan Pula
Physical coach: Gaudino, Neri
Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao: Zheng Zhi, Zeng Cheng, Zhang Linpeng, Li Xuepeng, Feng Xiaoting, Yu Hanchao, Gao Lin
Shanghai SIPG: Yan Junling, Shi Ke, Wu Lei
Tianjin Quanjian: Zhang Lu, Liu Yiming, Zhao Xuri, Zhang Xiuwei
Hebei China Fortune: Zhang Chengdong
Guangzhou R&F: Xiao Zhi
Shandong Luneng Taishan: Hao Junmin, Liu Yang, Jin Jingdao
Changchunya Tai: Fan Xiaodong
Beijing Zhonghe Guoan: Yu Yang, Chi Zhongguo, Park Cheng, Yu Dabao, Wei Shihao, Guo Quanbo
Jiangsu Suning: Wu Xi
2. Check-in time and place
(1) Check-in time: Staff members shall check in before 17:00 on November 30, coaches and athletes shall check in before 13:00 on December 1. Players from Shandong Luneng Taishan and Beijing Zhonghe Guoan Club reported before 12:30 on December 4.
(2) Registration location: Mission Hills Resort Hotel, Haikou City
Address: No. 1, Mission Hills Avenue, Longhua District, Haikou City.
3. Funding conditions
The relevant expenses of coaches, athletes and staff training, accommodation and insurance during the game are borne by the Chinese Football Association.
Fourth, training related requirements
(1) All selected personnel must participate in this training session on time;
(2) Participants must consciously abide by the "China "Football Association Constitution" and the relevant regulations of the national team;
(3) Please assist the relevant clubs to ensure that the athletes participate in the training camp on time, and check and urge the athletes to make physical and psychological preparations before the training camp. For those who are unable to participate in training camps and competitions for some reason, the club and themselves must report to the Chinese Football Association for approval in writing and by telephone before November 29, 2018, and implement it in accordance with the specific approval of the Chinese Football Association;
(4) Clubs And the athlete himself will not participate in the national team gathering without the approval of the Chinese Football AssociationTraining and competitions shall be punished in accordance with the relevant provisions of the "Chinese Football Association Disciplinary Guidelines" and the "Chinese Football Association Player Status and Transfer Management Regulations".
Fifth, the unfinished matters will be notified separately.
China Football Association
November 27, 2018
Article source: Tencent Sports
The copyright belongs to the original author
If there is any infringement, please contact to delete
Return to Sohu to see more